2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

No!
Still mainly good value compared to awful matchday pricing for tickets.
They doubled the number of matchday memberships in the year as well.
Every penny counts as far as they are concerned..
Good info about the match day memberships. When Danny and Roel have met with Supporters Clubs / the OSC, they have suggested that more Matchday memberships, plus seats to be sold in the soon to be virtual stadium, helps with keeping ticket prices down for the lesser profile games and helps with season ticket prices too. Hard to know if that’s true but the increasing number of Matchday members helps to ensure individual tickets are sold and demand for season cards remains high.

Last edited:
Revenue comaprison with United.

United
£136.4 - Matchday
£209.1 - Broadcasting
£302.9 - Commercial
£648.4mil - Total

City
£ 71.9 - Matchday
£299.4 - Broadcasting
£341.4 - Commercial
£712.7mil - Total

Surprised the rags matchday is nearly double. They must sell a fucking lot of merchandise and food and drink.

Seeing as the fans hate the Glazer's so much yet spend 130 odd million when attending the swamp.

Cant see any rise for the Glazer's selling

am sure hospitality costs will go up to the rich to help the average fan mate. Will the hotel income be allowed into the club accounts across the year i wonder or just on a match day allowance?
I’m not sure about the hotel revenue mate but there will be Bluemooners with the answer.

The corporates are getting milked more with £5K to watch KDB sign a City shirt for you. Credit to City on how they sell so many corporate and hospitality packages now. It’s not really my Cup of tea although a fellow poster gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity in the Tunnel Club that I enjoyed. At our last home game I was told off for singing Old Trafford is Falling down in the 93:20 bar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.