2022/23 Treble Winners Commemorative Shirt

Trying to register for the shirt, but the yellow link (and the other link) - Do you want an exclusive discount on the new shirt? Get 10% off all retail purchases with the Cityzens Official Membership! - leads to Citizens Membership, not to the page where I can register my interest as a season ticket holder.(signed in) Can’t see any other link for season ticket holders.

Anyone else having similar problems?

I hope the club aren’t putting new fans first to make extra money on Citizen Membership?(like they did with the Real Madrid tickets?)

Anyone having the same issues?

View attachment 83394

View attachment 83396

View attachment 83395
Is it really necessary to PUT THIS THREAD CAPS
And just because you can’t register your interest in a shirt like a 15 year old come up with some wacky conspiracy theory that they are more for memberships and not season ticket holders?

Is it really necessary to PUT THIS THREAD CAPS
And just because you can’t register your interest in a shirt like a 15 year old come up with some wacky conspiracy theory that they are more for memberships and not season ticket holders?

Don’t worry about it Matt. I’m sure you’ve got more to worry about in life? Just carry on enjoying the CL win and treble. :-)

PS. But if you really want to know, it was a copy and paste job. Not writing all that out.

Don’t worry about it Matt. I’m sure you’ve got more to worry about in life? Just carry on enjoying the CL win and treble. :-)

PS. But if you really want to know, it was a copy and paste job. Not writing all that out.
Take your own advice then?

Maybe I have registered then? But I'm 99.9% sure I haven't. I initially got on to the page, added my supporter number, but came out off the page as I couldn't access my sky email since coming back from Istanbul. I was blocked by Sky from using my email in Istanbul. I've managed to unblock my Sky email. But since coming off the page, the link to register for the shirt has disappeared on my Citizens page. Ha! Is anything ever straight forward at City?
I get the same as soon as I enter my details and click register I get sent to the page showing all the memberships

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.