2022 Rugby League World Cup Final(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I remember Graeme West (I think, Wigan coach) after a heart bypass op - he reckoned he could get by for half a game at loose forward in rugby union (at the time), and about 30 seconds in rugby league.

who was the ref talking to with that "get ready for a drop goal boys, I know it's early" - I thought in-goal refs had been done away with.

I remember Graeme West (I think, Wigan coach) after a heart bypass op - he reckoned he could get by for half a game at loose forward in rugby union (at the time), and about 30 seconds in rugby league.
When Jiffy went back to Union after six years in League, he said after his first game back in Union how he’d forgotten that you could get cold playing rugby.

I’d love to get the Etihad expanded and nab the Grand Final off Old Trafford.

I think if we wanted it, it wouldn’t just be the stadium that would decide it though. There are bloody loads of pubs and bars and places to eat, as well as much much better transport links, around Old Trafford and Salford Quays and not much going on at all around the Etihad which could hinder the decision to change the venue.

I’d love to get the Etihad expanded and nab the Grand Final off Old Trafford.

I think if we wanted it, it wouldn’t just be the stadium that would decide it though. There are bloody loads of pubs and bars and places to eat, as well as much much better transport links, around Old Trafford and Salford Quays and not much going on at all around the Etihad which could hinder the decision to change the venue.
The surrounding area let’s the stadium down. Pity the council couldn’t find somewhere a bit closer to the City Centre.

Proper rugby this, not ‘pile-on’ rugby the posh boys play.
Fair play to Leeds for giving it a go but Saints just too good, sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.