2022 Rugby League World Cup Final(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Bentley’s had a problem with Widdop since Widdop came over. It’s like Widdop went round his house on Christmas Day and pissed on his kids or something, he’s always trying to take his head off.
Bentley's got a problem with everyone. A shit house cheapshot merchant. Deserves everything he gets. Tuesday won't be his last visit to RLHQ this season.

Warrington would have lost heavily had it not been for the sending off. They were awful. Good following today so I’m sure happy with the win.

Disciplinary panel keeping busy! I'm impressed that they managed to get to 10 charges for Hull KR-Wigan, although Vete was 3 of them and most were dismissed.
Bentley got 3 matches, as did Lyne of Wakefield.
Two got 2 matches, 3 got 1 match.

Napa and Dudson are off to a tribunal though for grade D offences (3-5 matches)
Napa looks like a pretty clear lengthy ban. Can't see it being 3.
Dudson is charged with punching, presumably the first minute/first play fracas - I didn't see how much contact he made.

Not sure if I missed it but there were a whole load of 'no charges' from the Saints match too. Matty Lees got at least 3 of them.

3 matches for Dudson for punching in the head (Dudson said he got contact in the eye and reacted_
4 matches for Napa who denied Striking and tried for Reckless High Tackle, and was found guilty of both.

Going to slow Catalans down you'd think to have two forwards out immediately.

Oh and Bentley has got another match for a frivolous appeal. Genius move. Now to see if the disciplinary panel have enough books to throw at players for the season.

On Sky and Channel 4 this weekend…

THU 17TH FEBRUARY​

Wire 20:00 Castleford
Super League, Sky Sports Mix and Sky Sports Main Event (19:30)

FRI 18TH FEBRUARY​

Wigan 20:00 Leeds
Super League, Sky Sports Arena (19:30)

SAT 19TH FEBRUARY​

Hull FC 12:30 Saints
Super League, Channel 4 (12:00)

Catalans 17:00 Wakefield
Super League, Sky Sports Mix (16:55)

No Cooper or Clark tnite, both a big miss.

Good early breakthrough though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.