2022 Rugby League World Cup Final(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
A weekend double of Rovers winning on SKY on Friday followed by Salford winning at FC on Saturday afternoon will make for a lovely Monday at work for this Salford lad living in Hull.
Good luck with that mate. My wife is a Rovers fan from Hull and used to serve them when she worked as a teenager at a chippy. They'd come off training at East Park and then pile in for fish n chips and scraps.
I tend to do the same in South Manchester but without the training!! Also been to the Wiilows a few times but not to the new ground.
Great game Rugby League

Understandable that this and many other stories will get lost with such terrible events ongoing but this is a sad loss.

He was electrifying in his Wigan days, could excite the crowd just as much as the likes of Robinson. People focused on his power but he had great hands and a wicked step.He played with a real style and joy, a magical player. RIP.

Good luck with that mate. My wife is a Rovers fan from Hull and used to serve them when she worked as a teenager at a chippy. They'd come off training at East Park and then pile in for fish n chips and scraps.
I tend to do the same in South Manchester but without the training!! Also been to the Wiilows a few times but not to the new ground.
Great game Rugby League
I live a 5 minute drive from East Park. There’s a couple of chippys opposite the main gates - one called East Park Chippy. It’s decent but no Whitehead’s in Hornsea.

Your missus will know about Whitehead’s.

Understandable that this and many other stories will get lost with such terrible events ongoing but this is a sad loss.

He was electrifying in his Wigan days, could excite the crowd just as much as the likes of Robinson. People focused on his power but he had great hands and a wicked step.He played with a real style and joy, a magical player. RIP.

I agree - such a shame - don't you think that when sporting greats start dying around you its sports way to remind you that you are getting older too? I mean Tuigamala was painfully young even Des Drummond was only 63

Bloody grim stuff at Headingley. A distinct lack of creativity and butterfingers spreading across the team. Even Dragons going down to 12 men didn’t help.

I agree - such a shame - don't you think that when sporting greats start dying around you its sports way to remind you that you are getting older too? I mean Tuigamala was painfully young even Des Drummond was only 63

Indeed, I was really taken aback when I heard the news. I can see Des Drummond tearing down the wing as if it was yesterday but then I realise it was 30-40 years ago :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.