2022 World Cup Discussion

"Half time here in Doha. Don't go away as the celebrity flogging sponsored by Dr Pepper begins after the break. David Beckham will be flogging Gazza from Chiswick after he was caught pissing up the wall outside the stadium..."

"Half time here in Doha. Don't go away as the celebrity flogging sponsored by Dr Pepper begins after the break. David Beckham will be flogging Gazza from Chiswick after he was caught pissing up the wall outside the stadium..."
In fairness, it'd be more interesting than a half time raffle or having a wank DJ playing shit music

In fairness, it'd be more interesting than a half time raffle or having a wank DJ playing shit music
Beckham would happily be flogged if the money was right.

Could be onto something here...Imagine the ratings If PR37 was flogging Ratboy.

Me too mate. I won't be watching this debacle. It's a shame as i love watching football and this shitshow has stopped our Prem season. But I'm dead set against it. Once again money talks, poor people's lives don't.
Russia has far worse human rights issues than Qatar. did you manage to watch that tournament?

Or how about Brazil, which also has worse human rights issues when compared with Qatar?

Sportswashing as a journalistic rhetoric seems to be working.

Beckham would happily be flogged if the money was right.

Could be onto something here...Imagine the ratings If PR37 was flogging Ratboy.
We could have public votes along the lines of " which person do you want to be flogged, the little boy from the market who stole an apple or the massive **** who used to play for Man Utd & also fucked his kids Nanny"

We could have public votes along the lines of " which person do you want to be flogged, the little boy from the market who stole an apple or the massive **** who used to play for Man Utd & also fucked his kids Nanny"
And teacher.

I had a look at the fixture list yesterday and think there might be 4 or 5 games worth watching in the group stages. Can’t wait for England vs Wales :-(

What a bore fest it looks. I cant remember ever being as disinterested in a World Cup. Hopefully that will improve once it starts.
I'm similar never a lover of international football at the best of times apart from the Euros & WC.

We're away in Lanzarote for nearly all the group games (fly back apparently on England's last gameday, think that's the Wales game...not even checked if I'll be home for the match or in the air. Our room will have BBC/ITV (returners to the hotel), but unless it's pissing down etc I'll not be going out of my way to watch any football.

Historically with the best four 3rd place sides going into the knockouts the group games have been like friendlies but,this time it's just top pair so for those watching there should be less 'nothing' games.

I have a feeling this years winner might be a bit of wild card

Anyway I do think Argentina can be right up there. I just find it interesting how we big them up but the South Americans I know are adamant their teams these days can’t live with good European sides. But maybe it’s just because apart from Argentina in 2014, no South American team has had a chance of winning it since 2002, 20 years ago! The last World Cup had all semi finalist hailing from Europe. So you can see why some might feel that way.

So it just goes to show me that the England fans being negative about England chances probably isn’t a true indicator of England’s actual chances because fans of other countries pretty much feel the same way about their team.
Me too.

Lump on Qatar.

Me too.

Lump on Qatar.
Not sure I’d go that far haha

Well probably not “wild card” as that would probably mean someone like Qatar. But I mean someone along the lines of a Denmark, maybe not them specifically but that kind of level, I.e decent team but not expected to get near a final. The whole would cup seems a bit odd this time and I think it’s also going to throw up some unexpected results.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.