2022 World Cup Discussion

Another one that would rather see City win a throw in than England win a tournament. I just can’t get into international football at all.

Whenever it happens it impacts proper football. Whether it’s lack of rest for our players, injuries or just too much football. It’s just utter shite. The impact on players next year is going to be crazy and the fixture pile up is going to be a shit storm which will also impact fans heavily.

The inevitable media wankathon will ensue, people who never ever watch football become experts and that means the pub will be full of twats.

It’s not for me.

Another one that would rather see City win a throw in than England win a tournament. I just can’t get into international football at all.

Whenever it happens it impacts proper football. Whether it’s lack of rest for our players, injuries or just too much football. It’s just utter shite. The impact on players next year is going to be crazy and the fixture pile up is going to be a shit storm which will also impact fans heavily.

The inevitable media wankathon will ensue, people who never ever watch football become experts and that means the pub will be full of twats.

It’s not for me.
But it’s coming home!

Poland have pulled out of playing their playoff game with them.
Sweden and the Czech Republic have also said they will not play them. if FIFA let them progress at Poland's expense.

They could win the tournament by default at this rate, why FIFA are staying silent shows what a useless organisation it really is.

Jeez FIFA fuck things up again!
Talk about bottling an easy decision.
Telling them they cannot use their flag or anthem. Abit like the general doping in other sports and allowing them to compete under the Russian Olympic Committee!!!!
I really hope that the FA and all other associations come out in solidarity with Poland/Sweden & the Czechs and say we will not play any team from Russia.

Sweden and the Czech Republic have also said they will not play them. if FIFA let them progress at Poland's expense.

They could win the tournament by default at this rate, why FIFA are staying silent shows what a useless organisation it really is.
They won’t make a decision until the very last moment they have to imo.
They might well still end up doing the right thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.