2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every time Leverkusen have a decent opening for a dangerous counter someone fucks it up, either via a poor pass, the wrong decision, or a fluffed shot.

This is the 4th time I've watched wirtz and he looks like an old man, slow gives the ball away alot looks totally unfit, either I'm watching the wrong games or wirtz is brilliant on fifa, a poor mans foden

Dippers and Bayern both tried and failed this season. Real depends on Ancelotti. I don't think previous allegiances will stop him, he has just beaten Bayern to the Bundesliga title he is clearly focused on what's best for him not external noise or nostalgia. He studied under Pep and City would offer him everything he needed to succeed. It's a bold call, but I'm sticking with it, mainly because I made it during last season when people felt Kompany would be the man.
Well; whatever about Alonso, Vinnie can be nowhere near the city job as of now. If Pep can be talked into staying for two more years (making it the round 10 years), then who knows.

This is the 4th time I've watched wirtz and he looks like an old man, slow gives the ball away alot looks totally unfit, either I'm watching the wrong games or wirtz is brilliant on fifa, a poor mans foden
had an issue with his thigh for a while. Not had time to fully recover. Hence why Alonso has benched him when he can. Doesn’t help the euros are coming up. He’s not going to have anytime to fully rest and recover

That's not a foul he clearly got the ball, terrible decision and could've cost them a killed third, why not wait for the chance to finish and allow VAR to see if there was a foul if a goal was scored like they usually do ?

If you’ve watched in the last month or so, he’s gone a bit off the boil. Before that, he was ripping it up between March and April, following another month-long dip. I think it is just the energy drain of their overall run at this point.

He performed in the top 10 players in Bundesliga in most attacking categories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.