2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic but buts just been on, I can't be the only person that gets really irritated by that under Armour advert that has them sing the "we're by far the greatest team, The world has ever seen" chant wrongly?

Well; whatever about Alonso, Vinnie can be nowhere near the city job as of now. If Pep can be talked into staying for two more years (making it the round 10 years), then who knows.

Yeah just a side conversation. The best man for the job has the job, let's keep it that way for as long as possible.

Alonso has got things very wrong tonight, needs to make immediate substitutions. The one thing you want to do against Atalanta is keep the ball, knowing their press is so intense it will inevitably drop at some point. But they've won it back so easily Leverkusen have probably put more effort in so far.

Alonso got this very wrong. Surprised he didnt change it after 25 mins. Atalanta decent tho

Oh. I’m not entirely sure - I know he rotates a lot and Boniface has been out a fair bit with an injury but I’d assume not.
I've just seen that he did the same thing against Roma in the semi, dropped both strikers in both legs and they dominated the tie, also dropped Schick against Bayern when Boniface was injured and won 3-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.