2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the 4th time I've watched wirtz and he looks like an old man, slow gives the ball away alot looks totally unfit, either I'm watching the wrong games or wirtz is brilliant on fifa, a poor mans foden
Been poor. Not fit i dont think

Does Frimpong usually play this far forward? People have been touting him as a Walker replacement on the transfer forum but he doesn't really seem to have a defensive bone in his body. Both are very quick though.

Alonso got this very wrong. Surprised he didnt change it after 25 mins. Atalanta decent tho
This is the same system that he used against Bayern and won 3-0 and against Roma in the first leg and won 2-0.

Does Frimpong usually play this far forward? People have been touting him as a Walker replacement on the transfer forum but he doesn't really seem to have a defensive bone in his body. Both are very quick though.
No, he usually plays as a wingback, not winger, as he is tonight. I don’t think it is working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.