2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excluding the Intertwobob cup, Atalanta are the 60th different club to win at least one European trophy.

Atalanta totally outplayed them from start to finish.
Have to admit, none of us expected it, but they had their number.
Three great finishes. Look man had them cooked from the start. They couldn’t handle him, but it was the press that they really couldn’t handle.

An absolutely fabulous night at the Aviva.

Both sets of supporters were brilliant.
Non stop singing from start to finish. Great atmosphere and a nice few pints during and after.

Alonso class in his interview, glad he didnt go to Dippers as seems a decent type unlike the twat he would have replaced.
He'd fit in here superbly one day but I suspect Madrid might come calling.

If I'm reading the rules right (or if Wiki is correct -) ) Then Italy potentially have 6 entrants to Champions League as Atalanta now has automatic entry and if they finish 5th in Serie A the co-efficient place goes to the 6th place team.

and on the same basis if Borussia Dortmund win the CL Germany will have 6 in the CL next year as Dortmund have finished 5th.

So high likelihood of away trippers going to Italy and Germany.

I know what you're getting at. But trust me; Dublin has it's fair share of feral scum, it doesn't need thousands of scousers coming over for a couple of days.
I was sat beside a Scouser. He was sound, to be fair. Didn’t hang around for the presentation at the end though.
Great night. Well organised. You could tell the FAI had nothing to do with it.
Commiserated a few Leverkusen fans in Mulligans later.
Town was very peaceful. Fans walking together. I saw no trouble at all.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.