2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As shit as this sounds but in some way, I’m glad he moved. Imagine if he played at Arsenal rather than Havertz? Still think he’ll come good but as long as it’s not against City.
yeah i wish all leipzig players well, just not better than joško! :D

and now you reminded me, what if dani olmo ends up at the emirates, how will i live, what will i do. :(

you know the popular theory that city bought kova so that gvardiol can have a friend? they should then buy olmo, they’re closer friends than kova and joško were at the time. do it txiki, do it please.

I'd love to win the Europa League, you know. Such a great competition with some amazing City memories. Those early years in it under Keegan, the run under Hughes to Hamburg, then those years under Mancini playing Aris, Lisbon, and Salzburg (Alan!).

Those losers' medals are being taken off PDQ!
Like the rag players taking off their losers medals in their Europa League final defeat vs Villareal.

tu3xhUI.gif

I'd love to win the Europa League, you know. Such a great competition with some amazing City memories. Those early years in it under Keegan, the run under Hughes to Hamburg, then those years under Mancini playing Aris, Lisbon, and Salzburg (Alan!).

It was fantastic back then, the Hamburg home game remains one of my favourites. The atmosphere and fight we showed was immense. £15 tickets for adults iirc, was buzzing.

But we are way above it now. If we are ever in it I would want to win it and celebrate it, but CL is the one for us.

I felt for a long time as though we actually would have benefited from being in the Europa a while to get that European experience and help us kick on in the CL. But we got it done in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.