2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Alonso takes anything from this, it should be that his pursuit of the unbeaten season has cost them the trophy tonight. You can see they're off it fitness wise after such a long season. They should have been playing the kids in the league leading up to this so they were fresh.

The third goal, they're just walking back when Scamacca was the ball. No intensity at all.

Winning trophies is the measure of greatness, not going unbeaten.

yeah i wish all leipzig players well, just not better than joško! :D

and now you reminded me, what if dani olmo ends up at the emirates, how will i live, what will i do. :(

you know the popular theory that city bought kova so that gvardiol can have a friend? they should then buy olmo, they’re closer friends than kova and joško were at the time. do it txiki, do it please.
Hahahaha. It’ll be fine.

I think Kova was more than just friendship as we know what he adds to the team. I don’t bother too much on transfers until an official announcement is made. Call me boring but I’ve seen enough on the transfer forum over the years (Before and after making an account) to be unbothered.

I don't like this losers medal presentation. Who wants to hang about then get a runners up medal when you're gutted? It's just adding to the pain and the players don't really want them.
While you grow older you will realize that a lose can feel like a win later on or at least like a necessary lection. With distance you also see the accomplishment getting 2nd in a tough competition. It's rather stupid, childish and ignorant to act like this. As if it needs a demonstrational act to showcase your disappointment over the lost silverware in that particular moment. Don't be that cheap.

Hahahaha. It’ll be fine.

I think Kova was more than just friendship as we know what he adds to the team. I don’t bother too much on transfers until an official announcement is made. Call me boring but I’ve seen enough on the transfer forum over the years (Before and after making an account) to be unbothered.
You ring clubcall instead, don't you? ;-)

While you grow older you will realize that a lose can feel like a win later on or at least like a necessary lection. With distance you also see the accomplishment getting 2nd in a tough competition. It's rather stupid, childish and ignorant to act like this. As if it needs a demonstrational act to showcase your disappointment over the lost silverware in that particular moment. Don't be that cheap.

When I get older? I'm 67 lol. It's my opinion, nothing cheap about it, it's as valuable as yours. Watch the players from almost every final they're not interested in those runners up.medals. Sure they might sit and look back on them when they're older and think it was an achievement to get to a final, which is correct. It's still second. I was at both cup finals against Spurs In 1981. It's 43 years ago now but it still hurts. I don't think , wow, we came runners up, I just think we lost. I only speak as a fan of course but most players seem to have the same opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.