21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased for him. Think he's obviously still learning, being so young and relatively new to the position, so he's going to make mistakes. But he played well and will hopefully continue to grow into the role.

He's faster than I thought.

He will fit very well, clearly his midfielder experience carries over massively into leftback.

Probably the most calm in possession left back in Europe (how many have grown up as midfielders?)

I thought he started slow defensively he wasn't great and was poor in the air. Grew into the game and looked great once we were 2 up. He has potential and if he improves defensively he could a cracking player for us.

Did alright againts a poor Sevilla side in a slow-paced UCL tie, I'm not convinced from what I've seen so far, defensively looks average, physically v.small too,

He felt like a bit of a weak point defensively to me, particularly in the air which I kind of expected given his size, but he’s only going to get better. I would say he is further ahead of Zinchenko when he first joined us and then look how good he became. I’m sure he’ll be a great addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.