21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to like him but he's just not very good imo. Tonight, constantly putting crossed in to no one. Yes he can cross but he needs to look up.

One of the things with Foden is he played with his head up. Gomez has too many misplaced passes and too many crosses thin air.

I agree with many others. Great going forwards but a bit scary defensively. I'm hopeful he can adapt, though

I really want to like him but he's just not very good imo. Tonight, constantly putting crossed in to no one. Yes he can cross but he needs to look up.

One of the things with Foden is he played with his head up. Gomez has too many misplaced passes and too many crosses thin air.
He made 4/5 excellent low crosses across the goal early on , why didn't just one player take a chance to step in and get a touch, Erling might had a hat trick in 25 minutes. How many full games has he had ? no where near enough to conclude he is " not good enough" "out of his depth" etc. Supporters who love to have a Zinny, Rodri , Mahrez ,fall guy to condemn are marking a target.

City must be the toughest team in the world to sign for baring in mind what’s expected from players. Give him a chance. He looks like he’s got the raw materials that will allow him to be a success over time.

The Spanish Kolarov.
Mate, he’s a Young kid playing in the most technically gifted team in world football. He’s been here two minutes.

*if you were complementing him then I take it back, if you were having a go then see above*

I'm still not sure why he was brought in,he's ok.....but we have better attackers and we have better defenders.Something of a downgrade on Zinchenko,who he himself was not good enough to nail the left back spot.

He's a very likeable character i might add.

Needs a lot of work defensively. Very easily exposed. Pretty good on the ball though and gets in great positions so theres hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.