21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it benefits the wingers more when the fullbacks are wide.

I think Phil or Jack would look far more comfortable when allowed to be more like attacking midfielders than wide wingers who arent involved as much.

Its a win win system for the whole squad.

Gomez is a natural at holding the width there and I was pleasantly surprised to see that attacking flair from Walker too, been ages as he is oftem forced to sit back.

Came to the forum just to see this thread. Lad seems to be progressing quickly. Watched some highlights of the third goal a few times and he was very very good keeping possession amid some sloppy passes by Cole and Phil. Once he gets more comfortable with the system and less likely to be caught out on transitions, he'll be a good replacement for Zinchenko.

Reminds me a lot of Zinny. Very nice going forward, great linkup, and quick feet. Defensively a lot to be desired.

Reminds me a lot of Zinny. Very nice going forward, great linkup, and quick feet. Defensively a lot to be desired.

Have you seen Cancelo lately? Found out 3 times in 30 mins defensively vs Chelsea but Laporte saved his rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.