21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, he can look at Alecs case at City and he can be like him too maybe even better than him.
Exactly. I am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. Vinny gave him a chance at Anderlecht, so it would be nice to see their reunion. He has the right skill set to thrive in our team as long as he improves his physicality. He looked great the other night when he came on and will get better with time, so next season I see him as a useful squad player. With time, maybe he can become the next Zinchenko or better.

Has this lad won a raffle? I suppose city were the ones to take a punt on him.

I've never seen a player with zero position, he literally suits no known footballing position.

He has to drastically up his game next year to stand a chance of first team football, because I think a couple more defensive players are inbound

Has this lad won a raffle? I suppose city were the ones to take a punt on him.

I've never seen a player with zero position, he literally suits no known footballing position.

He has to drastically up his game next year to stand a chance of first team football, because I think a couple more defensive players are inbound
The Catalunya raffle ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.