2300 extra tickets for Stoke!

guvnors son mcfc said:
If City do not contest this and fight for more tickets then this is a joke and I for one will lose total respect for our directors. Garry Cook has done a fantastic job for us but now he needs to get his hands dirty and tackle this issue. How can a club with a ten times bigger fan base ( no dis-respect to Stoke here) but true, receive less tickets.

GET ON THIS MR COOK !!

Ten times bigger really?? Think your a tad deluded fella but heh ho i am not surprised seeing as i have noticed some of your lot are starting to get like your neighbours! Shame tho thought you were one of the better clubs! Yes you have a bigger fan base but like us a fair few have come out the woodwork not to mention the size of Manchester compared to are lovely s**thole :)

With regards to the extra tickets, alot of the players handed back tickets and as you said east side get's a extra few thousand but we didnt notice as Bolton didnt sell a good 6k of there allocation for the semi.
Plus Stoke have f***ked up slightly in by saying if you buy a early season ST then you can get a ticket when why not give it to fans with QF/SF stubs! Just trying to get extra cash out of the fans!

Sure most of this is propaganda to wind fans up. I don't believe for one second United or Stoke get more tickets than us.

Put Wembley tickets to one side and support the team at Everton!

SouthStand211 said:
Charity Shield could beckon and we'll get this all over again!!! Arrrrrgh. haha

Mine will be available for that (couldn't care less about the Charity Shield) so at least one person who missed out on the final can go to that.

Whoever that person is, you are welcome ;-)

guvnors son mcfc,

10 times bigger fan base? I didn't notice 250k in the COMS when I last visted (OSC - Middle East), Maine Road on the other hand - that was impressive support, Bell, Summerby, et al.

On a serious note, the real issue is the corrupt FA mitigating their over budget Wembley make over and trying to claw back the loss from true supporters. FA Cup allocation has always been an issue, but with the new state of the art Wembley? there was a missed opportunity; 2/3 to the fans of the competing teams and 1/3 to the FA Family. But the money grabing ***"""ds created the 'Club Wembley' elite that has exacerbated the problem.

Enjoy the day out and may the best team on the day win (Not the richest)

SouthStand211 said:
Sure most of this is propaganda to wind fans up. I don't believe for one second United or Stoke get more tickets than us.

The Stoke site says they have an extra 2600 tickets, I doubt they're making it up to wind up City fans. I suspect it is possible for people to support the team at Everton and be concerned that a club with 12k less season ticket holders looks to have received more tickets.

terryconroysknees said:
guvnors son mcfc,

10 times bigger fan base? I didn't notice 250k in the COMS when I last visted (OSC - Middle East), Main Road on the other hand - that was impressive support, Bell, Summerby, et al.

On a serious note, the real issue is the corrupt FA mitigating their over budget Wembley make over and trying to claw back the loss from true supporters. FA Cup allocation has always been an issue, but with the new state of the art Wembley? there was a missed opportunity; 2/3 to the fans of the competing teams and 1/3 to the FA Family. But the money grabing ***"""ds created the 'Club Wembley' elite that has exacerbated the problem.

Enjoy the day out and may the best team on the day win (Not the richest)

Thank you only been waiting nearly 40 years for it!

Yes alot more of your die hards will be affected than us but it is still allowing to many part timers tickets and frankly i can not see how they will benefit giving more tickets out for the final seeing as the neutrals wont want to pay to see Delap's throws! ;).

Lancet Fluke said:
SouthStand211 said:

The Stoke site says they have an extra 2600 tickets, I doubt they're making it up to wind up City fans. I suspect it is possible for people to support the team at Everton and be concerned that a club with 12k less season ticket holders looks to have received more tickets.

15k less seasoncards

weonlyscorefromathrowin! said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
If City do not contest this and fight for more tickets then this is a joke and I for one will lose total respect for our directors. Garry Cook has done a fantastic job for us but now he needs to get his hands dirty and tackle this issue. How can a club with a ten times bigger fan base ( no dis-respect to Stoke here) but true, receive less tickets.

GET ON THIS MR COOK !!

Ten times bigger really?? Think your a tad deluded fella but heh ho i am not surprised seeing as i have noticed some of your lot are starting to get like your neighbours! Shame tho thought you were one of the better clubs! Yes you have a bigger fan base but like us a fair few have come out the woodwork not to mention the size of Manchester compared to are lovely s**thole :)

With regards to the extra tickets, alot of the players handed back tickets and as you said east side get's a extra few thousand but we didnt notice as Bolton didnt sell a good 6k of there allocation for the semi.
Plus Stoke have f***ked up slightly in by saying if you buy a early season ST then you can get a ticket when why not give it to fans with QF/SF stubs! Just trying to get extra cash out of the fans!

Unfortunately Stokie, clubs never miss a trick to squeeze the extra few quid. Ultimately we are all being ripped off as football fans whoever we support. As for the ten times quote, I think that might be a slight exageration but you can surely see the point. We have 12000 season Ticket holders missing out whereas someone living in Stoke can walz up, buy a season ticket for next year and get a nice final ticket as a thank you !

Wembley should never have been rebuilt. The new national stadium should have been built in Birmingham or Coventry, especially with the National Football Centre being built 25 miles away in Burton.
The vast majority of people who pay to watch football in this country are from north of Brum, but just like the BBC, the blazers and expense account bell ends at the FA want to be near the pricey restaurants etc in the West End.
Dickheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.