2300 extra tickets for Stoke!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
weonlyscorefromathrowin! said:
Ten times bigger really?? Think your a tad deluded fella but heh ho i am not surprised seeing as i have noticed some of your lot are starting to get like your neighbours! Shame tho thought you were one of the better clubs! Yes you have a bigger fan base but like us a fair few have come out the woodwork not to mention the size of Manchester compared to are lovely s**thole :)

With regards to the extra tickets, alot of the players handed back tickets and as you said east side get's a extra few thousand but we didnt notice as Bolton didnt sell a good 6k of there allocation for the semi.
Plus Stoke have f***ked up slightly in by saying if you buy a early season ST then you can get a ticket when why not give it to fans with QF/SF stubs! Just trying to get extra cash out of the fans!

Unfortunately Stokie, clubs never miss a trick to squeeze the extra few quid. Ultimately we are all being ripped off as football fans whoever we support. As for the ten times quote, I think that might be a slight exageration but you can surely see the point. We have 12000 season Ticket holders missing out whereas someone living in Stoke can walz up, buy a season ticket for next year and get a nice final ticket as a thank you !

Yeh agree but the Brit (28k) and COMS (42k) i can kind of see why people missed out! ;).

But i see your point but blame the fa! No need for the stab at are fan base when its clear to see you will always have a bigger fan base due to where you are not to mention half on London supports Man Utd so there is only one club in Manchester really! ;)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
weonlyscorefromathrowin! said:
Ten times bigger really?? Think your a tad deluded fella but heh ho i am not surprised seeing as i have noticed some of your lot are starting to get like your neighbours! Shame tho thought you were one of the better clubs! Yes you have a bigger fan base but like us a fair few have come out the woodwork not to mention the size of Manchester compared to are lovely s**thole :)

With regards to the extra tickets, alot of the players handed back tickets and as you said east side get's a extra few thousand but we didnt notice as Bolton didnt sell a good 6k of there allocation for the semi.
Plus Stoke have f***ked up slightly in by saying if you buy a early season ST then you can get a ticket when why not give it to fans with QF/SF stubs! Just trying to get extra cash out of the fans!

Unfortunately Stokie, clubs never miss a trick to squeeze the extra few quid. Ultimately we are all being ripped off as football fans whoever we support. As for the ten times quote, I think that might be a slight exageration but you can surely see the point. We have 12000 season Ticket holders missing out whereas someone living in Stoke can walz up, buy a season ticket for next year and get a nice final ticket as a thank you !

Yeh agree but the Brit (28k) and COMS (42k) i can kind of see why people missed out! ;).

But i see your point but blame the fa! No need for the stab at are fan base when its clear to see you will always have a bigger fan base due to where you are not to mention half of London supports Man Utd so there is only one club in Manchester really! ;)

SalfordCityBlue said:
SouthStand211 said:
Charity Shield could beckon and we'll get this all over again!!! Arrrrrgh. haha

Mine will be available for that (couldn't care less about the Charity Shield) so at least one person who missed out on the final can go to that.

Whoever that person is, you are welcome ;-)
Me too, I don't bother with pre-season friendlies - oh and we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves as we actually need to win the FA Cup to be in the community thing final.

goatfood said:
Bit weird this as Wembleys official site says

How many seats are there for disabled visitors at Wembley Stadium?
Wembley Stadium has 310 wheelchair accessible spaces with an equal number of adjacent seats available for Personal Assistants. We also have 100 enhanced amenity seats for ambulant disabled visitors, or visitors attending with assistance dogs. The seats are situated on all 5 levels of the Stadium, and are available in all areas of the seating bowl; including halfway line, corner and behind the goals.

So tahts 410 disabled seats in total....100 given to each club to start with, so how do Stoke get 300 more. That makes 500 in total which is 90 more seats than Wembley say they have. Something fishy going on??

No mate. It says 310 wheelchair spaces with an equal number of seats for assistants. So that's 620 plus the 100 enhanced seats plus whatever helpers are with them too. No fish.

1.618034 said:
goatfood said:
Bit weird this as Wembleys official site says

How many seats are there for disabled visitors at Wembley Stadium?
Wembley Stadium has 310 wheelchair accessible spaces with an equal number of adjacent seats available for Personal Assistants. We also have 100 enhanced amenity seats for ambulant disabled visitors, or visitors attending with assistance dogs. The seats are situated on all 5 levels of the Stadium, and are available in all areas of the seating bowl; including halfway line, corner and behind the goals.

So tahts 410 disabled seats in total....100 given to each club to start with, so how do Stoke get 300 more. That makes 500 in total which is 90 more seats than Wembley say they have. Something fishy going on??

No mate. It says 310 wheelchair spaces with an equal number of seats for assistants. So that's 620 plus the 100 enhanced seats plus whatever helpers are with them too. No fish.

No, when they say disabled, thats the number of disabled spaces (a helper is free seat that comes with it) and not included in the number of tickets. Or at least thats the way City and Wembley count them. Stoke may do it differently but as they CAN NOT be sold seperatley 2 tickets are classed as 1, so Stoke should say 150 tickets, as that would be the number of disabled tickets they have.

I don't think any blue thinks we have 10x more fans than Stoke.

The next time anyone bumps into Bernstein, ask him what the f*** is going on.

the more genuine fans that get tickets the less that go to all that corpirate crap, but dont no why we have had more tickets than you maybe our chief executive has asked for them and yours hasnt, lets hope for a trouble free day from both sets of fans and may the best team win, aslong as they play in red n white lol

Our club should put the strongest objection in straight away. Stoke do not have the regular fans who should be allowed to buy one. Bribing fans to buy a season ticket. Sounds like the rags where you have to buy cup tickets. The FA & Wembley are a joke. All the empty seats in our semi. But these could not be sold to real fans from either side. Wonder if the ref is getting a bonus to see that we lose?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.