2300 extra tickets for Stoke!

weonlyscorefromathrowin! said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
If City do not contest this and fight for more tickets then this is a joke and I for one will lose total respect for our directors. Garry Cook has done a fantastic job for us but now he needs to get his hands dirty and tackle this issue. How can a club with a ten times bigger fan base ( no dis-respect to Stoke here) but true, receive less tickets.

GET ON THIS MR COOK !!

Ten times bigger really?? Think your a tad deluded fella but heh ho i am not surprised seeing as i have noticed some of your lot are starting to get like your neighbours! Shame tho thought you were one of the better clubs! Yes you have a bigger fan base but like us a fair few have come out the woodwork not to mention the size of Manchester compared to are lovely s**thole :)

With regards to the extra tickets, alot of the players handed back tickets and as you said east side get's a extra few thousand but we didnt notice as Bolton didnt sell a good 6k of there allocation for the semi.
Plus Stoke have f***ked up slightly in by saying if you buy a early season ST then you can get a ticket when why not give it to fans with QF/SF stubs! Just trying to get extra cash out of the fans!

your average gate for the 25 years before the 3 in the premier league was 12 fucking thousand

guvnors son mcfc said:
If City do not contest this and fight for more tickets then this is a joke and I for one will lose total respect for our directors. Garry Cook has done a fantastic job for us but now he needs to get his hands dirty and tackle this issue. How can a club with a ten times bigger fan base ( no dis-respect to Stoke here) but true, receive less tickets.

GET ON THIS MR COOK !!

Ten times bigger really?? Think your a tad deluded fella but heh ho i am not surprised seeing as i have noticed some of your lot are starting to get like your neighbours! Shame tho thought you were one of the better clubs! Yes you have a bigger fan base but like us a fair few have come out the woodwork not to mention the size of Manchester compared to are lovely s**thole :)
With regards to the extra tickets, alot of the players handed back tickets and as you said east side get's a extra few thousand but we didnt notice as Bolton didnt sell a good 6k of there allocation for the semi.
Plus Stoke have f***ked up slightly in by saying if you buy a early season ST then you can get a ticket when why not give it to fans with QF/SF stubs! Just trying to get extra cash out of the fans!

Population of Manchester -420,000. Stoke-on-Trent - 239,000 that's official. Greater Manchester which is a county with a population of 2,604,000. Divided by 8 football clubs & that is a average of 208,000 each. Staffordshire - 424,000 divided between 2 teams Stoke & Port Vale. Plus have we not averaged 40 thousand for a good while now. So will people stop going on about how big Manchester is. It is not a well populated city. It just has true football fans.

Population of Manchester -420,000. Stoke-on-Trent - 239,000 that's official. Greater Manchester which is a county with a population of 2,604,000. Divided by 8 football clubs & that is a average of 208,000 each. Staffordshire - 424,000 divided between 2 teams Stoke & Port Vale. Plus have we not averaged 40 thousand for a good while now. So will people stop going on about how big Manchester is. It is not a well populated city. It just has true football fans.

Im sorry but the figures you give are ridiculous. Yes there may be 8 teams in Greater manchester but the support isnt evenly split. Manchester City and more so United take on a far greater proportion of fans than Wigan, Bolton etc. Also I used to work in Staffordshire and a good number of the people there support a Birmingham based team.

City have a far, far larger fanbase than Stoke - that doesnt detract from Stoke its just fact. Just as its fact that united have a far far bigger fanbase than we do.

is there anyone on here who has a good and quick line of communication into the club to get this issue raised today?

gerrygowsjockstrap said:

Agreed. And Stoke are shite

If I remember rightly they took a piss poor number of fans in the season we went down from div 1.

Anyone remember how great the game was when Gareth Taylor scored the winner against them in div 2... 1-0 down. Then the crowd just suddenly started to get behind the team and it lifted the players to victory.

Mancrobbo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
The Stoke site says they have an extra 2600 tickets, I doubt they're making it up to wind up City fans. I suspect it is possible for people to support the team at Everton and be concerned that a club with 12k less season ticket holders looks to have received more tickets.

15k less seasoncards

Fair enough, thought the figures were 36k for us and 24k for them. The point remains the same, just even worse if they have even less season ticket holders.

Just announced on Signal 1, Stoke's radio station that Stoke City have another 2,300 tickets on sale to people who have bought season tickets for next year? Where are ours?

Can one of our visiting Stoke fans inform us how much a Stoke season ticket is for next season? I ask because I know of blues who are struggling to get a ticket for the final even though they have offered upwards of £400 and it may actually be cheaper for them to buy a Stoke season ticket and get a final ticket that way albeit in the Stoke end!

I have recieved my 2 allocated FA Tickets which are in block 121 [ stoke end] Are there any Stoke fans browsing this forum who have 2 x Adult tickets in blocks RED 123 to RED 127 who would like to exchange tickets once inside the stadium ???
Thanks Andy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.