2300 extra tickets for Stoke!

When I got my ticket on Wednesday morning, they only had the £45 tickets left. As I was getting sorted a woman at the back of the ticket office announced that they had got some returns - £115 and £85, looked like a fair few as well as she was taking inch thick blocks of tickets out of the box.
I got lucky, and got a £115 seat, but I wonder if these were the equivalent of these extra tickets that Stoke got, and the club just didn't make a big thing out of it?

LongsightM13 said:
Wembley should never have been rebuilt. The new national stadium should have been built in Birmingham or Coventry, especially with the National Football Centre being built 25 miles away in Burton.
The vast majority of people who pay to watch football in this country are from north of Brum, but just like the BBC, the blazers and expense account bell ends at the FA want to be near the pricey restaurants etc in the West End.
Dickheads.

Isn't the biggest interchange terminal train station in Crewe? The national stadium should have been there, holding 130k!

SouthStand211 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
tough luck.

go to more away games next season and get enough points.

now you know how those who missed out on the semi feel, enjoy.

Charity Shield could beckon and we'll get this all over again!!! Arrrrrgh. haha

As i understand it for the charity shield both teams get 40,000 tickets

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
weonlyscorefromathrowin! said:
Ten times bigger really?? Think your a tad deluded fella but heh ho i am not surprised seeing as i have noticed some of your lot are starting to get like your neighbours! Shame tho thought you were one of the better clubs! Yes you have a bigger fan base but like us a fair few have come out the woodwork not to mention the size of Manchester compared to are lovely s**thole :)
With regards to the extra tickets, alot of the players handed back tickets and as you said east side get's a extra few thousand but we didnt notice as Bolton didnt sell a good 6k of there allocation for the semi.
Plus Stoke have f***ked up slightly in by saying if you buy a early season ST then you can get a ticket when why not give it to fans with QF/SF stubs! Just trying to get extra cash out of the fans!

Population of Manchester -420,000. Stoke-on-Trent - 239,000 that's official. Greater Manchester which is a county with a population of 2,604,000. Divided by 8 football clubs & that is a average of 208,000 each. Staffordshire - 424,000 divided between 2 teams Stoke & Port Vale. Plus have we not averaged 40 thousand for a good while now. So will people stop going on about how big Manchester is. It is not a well populated city. It just has true football fans.

North Cheshire and South Lancashire is also full of City fans.

mancitytmdanttom said:
dw7 said:
Sowe won't sell out then

Don't see why not - Not been to one before - A united fan i know said the tickets are usually cheap

If we make it I think basically anyone who wants to go would be going.Cant see every season ticket holder clamouring for this one.

stokie in peace said:
hi guys

we dont no why we have been given an extra 2600 tickets which includes 300 disabled tickets, great news for us surley you should recieve the same allocation?
what a funking piss take

So we get punished as our regional and local FA's and the people of the North West have a greater interest in the game, seems a bit unfair to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.