2300 extra tickets for Stoke!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If they knew this might happen surely its better to put the team with bigger support in that side!

Stoke are giving tickets to any old randomer who will buy a ST for next year whilst we have 10,000 plus missing out.
Bonus!

Sure I can flog them on to a few Stoke fans for a tidy profit!

when you put an application in for tickets with your local football club, you ask for which end you would like.

we applied for 4 in the city end, still awaiting confirmation, this is how stoke have ended up with an extra allocation of 2600 tickets, they are what havnt been snapped up by the local football clubs around the country.

The difference between east and west sides for allocation is the position of the segregation gates in the concourse (i.e. under the stand). It then makes for easier stewarding to segregate at the end of a block and not straight down the middle.

dukyblue said:
Maybe its because the tickets allocated to the "football family" or whatever its called havent all been taken up in the Stoke end so have been given to sell? No offence to Stoke, but the City demand far outweighs the supply whereas every Stoke ST holder can get one and most casuals as well.

This is the most likely reason, every where I tried around this area, your fans had already beaten me to it.
I had to go to woolyback land in the end, managed to get a couple for me and a couple for a mate who is one of yours ;)

Stoke were handed the additional tickets after they were returned to the FA from its so-called wider family of local clubs and representatives nationwide.

Stoke enjoyed the windfall instead of City because the unclaimed seats are adjoining their end of Wembley

to give stoke 2600 extra tickets is very unfair, cityy should be complaining, the finalist are entitled to the same allocation, city season ticket holders have been sold short by the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.