24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve possibly seen a few of my posts but I’m a big fan of this lad. Has so much about him and his trajectory is definitely up.

Not shy using his weaker foot. Adventurous, composed, flexible and adaptable. 21!!! So much time to come into his own.
hahah be careful, you may end up accused of being secretly croatian and a fangirl :D or whatever lazy crap people use when they don’t have actual arguments.

his composure is insane, even when he makes a mistake he’s able to focus and do better, unlike upamecano for example. he also handles big important games well.

He’s a Pepballer. Like Bernardo and Stones, Pepballers cannot be easily pigeonholed.
yeah but that poster was talking about pre-pep joško and he’s a cb.

also, pepballers often get crap, the narrative is they’re not good enough to hold one position. honest opinions or jealousy? i don’t know but i see it often.

we’ll never know would he have a better season playing cb, i think he would after i heard him talking about the differences in movements and positioning.
i don’t like the whole lb/lw thing and i can only hope the pep kindergarten for newbies theory is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.