24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to speed up/decide when to pass but his positioning, use of strength and carrying the ball is much improved.
Can still dither a bit - but looking promising. More than I thought. 2 games running v quality opposition.
so he didn’t have a single good game before these two? you basically called him a stupid flop just 4 months after he signed for city.

C5C66732-2389-4489-9AAC-2ED4E48449D0.jpeg

I'm absolutely shocked he's making lots of numpties look very silly...

It's almost as if txiki and co. did their homework, identified our top target went all out for him, paid the big money that we usually walk away from because they knew how special he will be.
city scouts were keeping an eye on him for years. they contacted his agent when he was 17, before he signed his first professional contract. inter or
milan wanted to take him
to italy when he was 14 or 15. he was never average.

Not his biggest fan so far this season but last few games he has been excellent

Well done you. He wasn't. At best he had average games before the last excellent 2 - since you ask.
He's not the fastest - but his positioning improvement and aggression is negating that now.
he is absolutely not fullback fast, as a cb i disagree. but the stupid thing was awesome.

You seem to of missed my entire post.

I said he’s been excellent these last few games.
He's on a Vendetta.
Won't accept his player was, slow, ponderous, caught out of position previously. He's improved by adapting and focusing on the strengths he has.
Christ, you can't give credit where it's due on here with the fanboys.

He's on a Vendetta.
Won't accept his player was, slow, ponderous, caught out of position previously. He's improved by adapting and focusing on the strengths he has.
Christ, you can't give credit where it's due on here with the fanboys.
She’s Croatian and takes any criticism of JG personally.

The control on an Ortega loopy spinning pass to the touchline...Chefs kiss. Looking every bit a Pep player.

Hope we see him more at CB next season. We have the CB players for a perfect 3 at the back, but dont really have the wing backs. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.