24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He so good on the ball he will actually be wasted at cb
I don’t think so.

He could be good to overload when everyone else is marked.

I think he could be better than Stones in the John stones role lol.

Could play inverted left back. I think the wide LB role is fine, but not the best way to play for us.

I don’t think so.

He could be good to overload when everyone else is marked.

I think he could be better than Stones in the John stones role lol.

Could play inverted left back. I think the wide LB role is fine, but not the best way to play for us.
That’s the only way I see him playing cb coming into the middle next to rodders he’s just to good and only going to get better on the ball not to be involved all the time

Interesting. I didn't expect Croatia to continue playing him on left back.
Just to make things clear. Pep didnt invent him on lb, he just established him there on club level and on high level.
He did play lb last EURO 2020 for Croatia as an 18 y.o. He did play lb at Dinamo Zagreb. He was always been to good to be an CB. It only depends on a team. In croatia NT Dalić believes he has good CB and not so good LB, so he plays him LB. If we lose come important CB due to injury, he will be back on CB position.

Just to make things clear. Pep didnt invent him on lb, he just established him there on club level and on high level.
He did play lb last EURO 2020 for Croatia as an 18 y.o. He did play lb at Dinamo Zagreb. He was always been to good to be an CB. It only depends on a team. In croatia NT Dalić believes he has good CB and not so good LB, so he plays him LB. If we lose come important CB due to injury, he will be back on CB position.
he always says he’s a natural cb though. if you watched the post game interview (i assume you’re croatian), he said he’s currently playing lb.

he’s always gonna get crap as lb that he wouldn’t get as cb imho. like pace and crossing.

if neto had managed to cause trouble on saturday gvardiol would instantly become a horrible useless player for example.

but, if our journalist see what i saw, football will take second place this summer, gossip online about his alleged girlfriend whose posts look like an only fans commercial, ass and crotch everywhere.

That’s the only way I see him playing cb coming into the middle next to rodders he’s just to good and only going to get better on the ball not to be involved all the time
i would like to see that, ake, akanji and stones get to play as cbs, i don’t want him to get “rusty”, especially now when he’s moved to lb for the national team. i really really liked the šutalo-gvardiol cb pair, joško went on his little adventures anyway.

he always says he’s a natural cb though. if you watched the post game interview (i assume you’re croatian), he said he’s currently playing lb.

he’s always gonna get crap as lb that he wouldn’t get as cb imho. like pace and crossing.

if neto had managed to cause trouble on saturday gvardiol would instantly become a horrible useless player for example.

but, if our journalist see what i saw, football will take second place this summer, gossip online about his alleged girlfriend whose posts look like an only fans commercial, ass and crotch everywhere.
I was going to say you know the rules, but as a Croat you probably don't. Some English fans might want to see pictures of Gvardiols girlfriends ass and crotch for themselves

I was going to say you know the rules, but as a Croat you probably don't. Some English fans might want to see pictures of Gvardiols girlfriends ass and crotch for themselves
alleged girlfriend. i don’t wanna post it publicly and potentially participate in a small way in our gutter press creating drama. every local gold digger was on his case since qatar, now with big money he’s a big target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.