24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was very good defensively, a few loose passes which was a bit unusual compared to his passing in previous games so far. Wonder if he’ll get a go at CB any time soon

How about everything considering he was out of his best position and still my man of the match

Are you really using him being your man of the match in that team performance as some sort of stick to beat me with? He was far from great.

Thought he was very good defensively, a few loose passes which was a bit unusual compared to his passing in previous games so far. Wonder if he’ll get a go at CB any time soon
i noticed in two previous games when city played a good first half his passing accuracy was excellent, when the overall play becomes disjointed his passing accuracy gets worse.

i think he played well today.

Not bad, one of the better performances in the team. He’d be a better centre back playing like that, coming into midfield with the ball, though than full back.

A quality player who nullified nearly every, single move down their right. If Barco arrives, I would not be surprised if he shifts inside, allowing John Stones to become a CDM, pushing Rodri a little further forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.