24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's broken at the moment - shocking tonight - didn't defend, was slow in possession and panicked every time the ball went down his side. Very disappointing.

Still have no idea what this guy is supposed to be good at. Bang average!

I don’t know how he will turn out in the long run. What I do know, is that right now, we have paid £40m+ to replace Laporte with someone worse than him. He looks slow, cumbersome and most worryingly…soft. I thought we were getting a beast of a defender, dare I say it…in the mould of someone like Vidic. Couldn’t have been more wrong.

hahahhahahah yeah gvardiol was the problem tonight. in a game where city had no midfield and defense was battered the whole time. sure jans :D

didn’t do anything the whole game.

C8E28DC2-F48E-45A3-A31C-B08CE32053A2.jpeg0F7F253C-EEAC-4753-9AE3-BB1D7212DE15.jpegA0B59075-4296-4821-AD84-BA798B234457.jpeg

I don’t know how he will turn out in the long run. What I do know, is that right now, we have paid £40m+ to replace Laporte with someone worse than him. He looks slow, cumbersome and most worryingly…soft. I thought we were getting a beast of a defender, dare I say it…in the mould of someone like Vidic. Couldn’t have been more wrong.
I said in the transfer thread why are we paying so much and letting Laporte go. Not going to dig him out in his first season but he's going to have to improve pretty quickly so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.