24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how he will turn out in the long run. What I do know, is that right now, we have paid £40m+ to replace Laporte with someone worse than him. He looks slow, cumbersome and most worryingly…soft. I thought we were getting a beast of a defender, dare I say it…in the mould of someone like Vidic. Couldn’t have been more wrong.
how is winning 12 out of 13 duels soft? just facts. how?

Poor again, even more so for the goal. Not a left back and shouldn’t be anywhere near the 1st team in that position

Poor tonight, but better than most of the team anyway. Only Dias and Ederson were better than him tonight, IMO. Let's blame the young lad who has just joined us without a pre-season, playing out of position because...he is not English? We paid too much for him? Spoiler alert, most of the fee was for potential alone. What was he even supposed to do without a midfield, or a captain. Finally, everyone ignoring the stats @vanchi provided. Back on topic, Gvardiol out!

@vanchi you're fighting a losing battle
i know i know, just posted some facts so i don’t get the croatian bias thing again.

i was wise enough to open the really good wine tonight :D

dear gvardiol’s the cause of all city problems brigade, i hope for your sake city sell him immediately, then he can sit at home until january. i’m sure that will be an instant solution for the midfield you could drive 5 tanks through problem. good luck!

i know i know, just posted some facts so i don’t get the croatian bias thing again.

i was wise enough to open the really good wine tonight :D

dear gvardiol’s the cause of all city problems brigade, i hope for your sake city sell him immediately, then he can sit at home until january. i’m sure that will be an instant solution for the midfield you could drive 5 tanks through problem. good luck!
There are literally only a few posts in the Kyler Walker thread. He is our captain too. Talk about bias...

There are literally only a few posts in the Kyler Walker thread. He is our captain too. Talk about bias...
true, true, but not surprising, epl and foreign players treatment is a whole thing for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.