24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
His player ratings from the few sites I read were generally positive today (and they’re usually not). But he’s the social media whipping boy as usual.
Mostly, it's the same people shitting on him every week. Meanwhile, some of the other players can do no wrong in their eyes. He is still one of our better, most consistent players this season.

he was all alone on that left side most of the time today, what is he now, lb, lw? his position is 100% on pep. he’s not to blame for goals and yet he’s getting so much crap again for this game. there were 10 old players on that pitch, one new guy. let’s blame the new guy, i guess. i get heavy criticism for stupid, bad mistakes, but what that kid’s been getting is utterly irrational.
So Lewis is an old player now?

Horse shit, Lewis is a kid just making his way in the game
it is not horse shit, it is literally a fact. i did watch city a lot even before gvardiol joined, i know he played.

plus everyone’s been saying how seamlessly hamilton adapted on wednesday because they’re used to city’s system in academy.

you can shout horse shit at me if you want, facts are not a matter of opinion, they’re just facts. pep keeps saying they don’t have time to work with new players, work on new stuff with old players. gvardiol said he hopes they’ll be able to work on his positioning in january. are they all liars? 3 new players have been playing without a pre-season with pep and with basic training only. more facts.

Horse shit, Lewis is a kid just making his way in the game
Yes, but he’s well liked by City Fans and gets a ton of praise. He has been in and around the team for a while a familiar face. He’s not old , as much he is a known quantity to City fans. You’re naturally going to give an academy kid more leeway.

I think what the original poster is saying, is Gvardiol often is criticized more harshly than the players that are more familiar to fans. Even when those players that have been here have had worse games.

it is not horse shit, it is literally a fact. i did watch city a lot even before gvardiol joined, i know he played.

plus everyone’s been saying how seamlessly hamilton adapted on wednesday because they’re used to city’s system in academy.

you can shout horse shit at me if you want, facts are not a matter of opinion, they’re just facts. pep keeps saying they don’t have time to work with new players, work on new stuff with old players. gvardiol said he hopes they’ll be able to work on his positioning in january. are they all liars? 3 new players have been playing without a pre-season with pep and with basic training only. more facts.
Being 19 yrs old and taking part in 22 games is a fact, and that doesn’t make him old for fuck sake

Being 19 yrs old and taking part in 22 games is a fact, and that doesn’t make him old for fuck sake
i didn’t write he’s a 50 yo with back problems, receding hairline and a lifetime of regrets, but suit yourself dude. i even specified what i meant. sapienti sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.