24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Personally think he oozes quality. He’s genuinely two footed and plays some really interesting and imaginative balls.
His main fault, for me. It’s common with a couple of our players on occasion. He can be too complacent. His talent is huge and I think sometimes he’s guilty of underestimating the league/opposition.

Next year, think we’ll see a real beast
For me He does not do enough off the ball running if treated as a left back or in a Stones role. But it is not his fault...CB is not trained for that.

I still think that if we bring in a left back he will benefit more than others.

He's a mixed bag, for sure... but I love that he doesn't ever seem to lose confidence. A couple of shaky moments defensively, but on the whole, he kept his side completely quiet.

Had a good look at him since signing.

For me, definitely not a left back, especially in a Pep team as not good enough on the ball and doesn’t have that “threaded pass” intelligence.

Cracking defensively though. I’d play him left sided CB if it were my team.

I think he's going to be great for us, but at the moment is just trying too hard to impress, trying to force the play too much causing him to give the ball away. His decision making isn't quite where it needs to be just yet but it will come.

Had a good look at him since signing.

For me, definitely not a left back, especially in a Pep team as not good enough on the ball and doesn’t have that “threaded pass” intelligence.

Cracking defensively though. I’d play him left sided CB if it were my team.
Gvardiol and Stones would be my starting CB's, unless Akanji is fit.

the amount of crap that was written about him in the match thread was record breaking.

it was an unbelievable ocean of verbal diarrhoea. classy af. i actually feel sorry for him, less than 6 months and so so so much hate from so many city fans.

but! there’s still hope, transfer season is not over, there’s still time for a petition, maybe a crowdfunding event to send him home on some cheap flight.

the amount of crap that was written about him in the match thread was record breaking.

it was an unbelievable ocean of verbal diarrhoea. classy af. i actually feel sorry for him, less than 6 months and so so so much hate from so many city fans.

but! there’s still hope, transfer season is not over, there’s still time for a petition, maybe a crowdfunding event to send him home on some cheap flight.
The match thread is full of fucking loons, nobody serious is on there when a game is on.

He's not a LB though, Pep is integrating him into the team in his first season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.