24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
the amount of crap that was written about him in the match thread was record breaking.

it was an unbelievable ocean of verbal diarrhoea. classy af. i actually feel sorry for him, less than 6 months and so so so much hate from so many city fans.

but! there’s still hope, transfer season is not over, there’s still time for a petition, maybe a crowdfunding event to send him home on some cheap flight.

Please dont take the match day thread as a general opinion, absolute depression central on there when we play as it seems everyone is shite! Josko was sloppy at times last night but overall i think hes a great first season for us so far and will only get better!

He still lacks understanding with his fellow players a little. For example, he made what I thought was a good switch to Kyle on the other side, but Kyle was stagnant not expecting it, or a shorter pass to Oscar, but again, Oscar wasn't expecting it. He has a great vision (that chance he created for himself with a run that got blocked in the end, wow) for a defender but needs to improve his decision-making when to use it a little. Otherwise, solid defensively, making the pitch big offensively. That being said, Oscar and Jeremy were not the biggest help for him. I feel like he does better with Jack at LW. Overall, he is having an excellent 1st season.

The match thread is full of fucking loons, nobody serious is on there when a game is on.

He's not a LB though, Pep is integrating him into the team in his first season.
Why is Pep "integrating him into the team" by playing him at LB (when Ake is often available to do that) rather than playing him in his natural CB position? It makes zero sense and must be impacting Gvardiol's confidence as well as encouraging hate from fans.

Pep's doing some seriously weird shit so far this season. He needs to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.