24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t watch the game yesterday as we don’t have that streaming service and was forced the follow the game on social media. The one thing I’m surprised by is the fact he’s blamed for everyone else’s mistakes - he’s the reason Bobb and Doku aren’t excelling, he made Kyle look bad, etc. All his social media birthday posts this week were filled with, you need to be better, Bring back Laporte, play Sergio. Some of that had to affect his confidence - but if you suggest that then it’s, “if he can’t take it, he shouldn’t be on the team.” Because realistically, he could play others so Pep must see something.
They're basically the comments of the knobheads of society. They used to be the ones down the pub who talk contrary shit until they're just told to stfu by everyone or get ignored.

Nowadays they can use twitter to go forth and amplify. I think we should all Ignore them again.

Constructive criticism or conversation i don't mind, but some of it stinks of personal grudges against our own players (wtf), or just saying what everyone else is saying because really they don't have a clue.

I didn’t watch the game yesterday as we don’t have that streaming service and was forced the follow the game on social media. The one thing I’m surprised by is the fact he’s blamed for everyone else’s mistakes - he’s the reason Bobb and Doku aren’t excelling, he made Kyle look bad, etc. All his social media birthday posts this week were filled with, you need to be better, Bring back Laporte, play Sergio. Some of that had to affect his confidence - but if you suggest that then it’s, “if he can’t take it, he shouldn’t be on the team.” Because realistically, he could play others so Pep must see something.
That is sad...

Well Josko should hire a PR team. Obviously his agent is not good at it at all.

I rarely heard people blaming Cancelo on these. Most people blamed Sterling Grealish and Gundo - the players around him. Although I thought Cancelo really made the others look bad... Much more That was obvious once he left. But Cancelo has a good agent and good PR service.

I read some of these bizarre takes and realise I must watch a different game to most. He has slotted into the team well: good on the ball, strong, aware of teammates, decisive passer. He can occasionally be out of position and occasionally gives the ball away. He is 21 and at that age is probably the best defender in world football. I remember a young John Stones, and I think they are very similar, with JS probably a bit behind. We are blessed to have young players like this.

He's pretty shit at left back. He gives the ball away with sloppy passing too often and is often caught out by the opposition right winger.

That being said, he is clearly prodigiously talented and has an extremely bright future at CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.