24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come to bump up Gvardiol’s share of the minutes and lower Ake’s. Harsh on Ake after last season but Gvardiol is the better player.
I think you’re right but the balance Pep finds with the rotation at the back is to be admired ; it’s a small step down when ake comes in but manageable…

No doubt where the future lies though!

The time has come to bump up Gvardiol’s share of the minutes and lower Ake’s. Harsh on Ake after last season but Gvardiol is the better player.
It's the harsh reality of football at the very, very top. I'm not sure if Ake is carrying an injury or what but he's looked like he's running in treacle all season.

Felt like his best game in an attacking sense on Wednesday. He has a lot more to offer us on that side of things also which I am excited to see.

Still have no idea what his best attribute is considering the hype he came with.

Not sure how anyone could be down on him after today. He was by far our best player. Insanely progressive when on the ball. Absurd at wide duels. He was nearly perfect. Early indications are that he’s going to be world class for a very long time.

Not sure how anyone could be down on him after today. He was by far our best player. Insanely progressive when on the ball. Absurd at wide duels. He was nearly perfect. Early indications are that he’s going to be world class for a very long time.
Completely agree. His passing needs tightening up at times but he defended extremely well against a tough player in Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.