24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor first half, improved second. Will be a very good player for us but would still choose Ake at LB in some games.

Poor first half, improved second. Will be a very good player for us but would still choose Ake at LB in some games.
yeah ropey first half but stepped it up second half,there was one phase of play were he had three rag players around him when he was attacking and just made it look so easy and passed it through them,still needs time to settle which is frightening as he looks the dogs dangly bits already ..

I was scanning the match thread (not at home so couldn’t watch live as my kid had a game) and was expecting the worst when I finally sat down to watch. But after the first ten minutes, he settled down. And it was a good tackle at the end of the first half - was very quiet down that side.

I did laugh at the pictures he posted on Instagram because Mount is super red faced and looks like he’s dying - and Joško looks like he’s barely challenged.

Difficult opening period constantly giving the ball away, lesser players may have let their head drop, not this lad, grew into the game and showed he is utter class.

Magnificent player and at 21 years old.

Last edited:
He looked a bit nervous in the first half but really grew into the game. His touch, close control and passing are unreal. Neville’s Maldini comparison was laced with bitterness but not wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.