#25 | Fernandinho - 2020/2021 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player. Will be gutted when he leaves. Will enjoy every moment he plays regardless of outcome.

Don't want to read the "rolled back the years" comments. He hasn't rolled back shit. He has been consistently 9/10 or 10/10 in every match for the last 5 years. He's not past it. His current level is world class in every fucking match he plays, there's literally no dip in his quality or performances. This isn't like Yaya in 16/17 when it was clear that his legs had completely gone.

The best CDM to ever play in the prem but will never get the recognition for it.

Yep - pissed me off to no end. People just rattle of clichés without judging the situation on its true merits.

My eyes tell me that he's lost a touch of athleticism. A touch. Naturally at his age he can't keep playing two to three times a week, every week. That's biologocal, someone at that age has a harder time to recover as opposed to a 25 year old.

Is he still a world class player capable of putting in brilliant performances against the top teams though? You fucking bet.

Keep him fresh for the big games, that's where he can still shine doing a number on the opposition's best midfielder - Fernandes was MIA last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.