#25 | Fernandinho - 2020/2021 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinho sticking his tongue out at the joy of scoring against the RAGS was pure unadulterated pleasure to behold.

cGoavvNs.gif

I mean my memory might be wrong but wasn't he dropped on merit in the run in when Gundogan played that position and we won however many on the bounce?
No he was injured hence Gundo getting a game there. Gundo played very well but was not the reason we won the league. Gundo undoubtedly very good there against teams that don’t attack. Both better there than Rodders in my opinion but in Dinho’s case it’s not even a debate, best in the business there.

Obviously not the player he was,but that level was so high that even now he looks like a class above.I'd love him to be part of our coaching staff.

The look he gave the squealing Portuguese rat when he was attempting to gain advantage and get Dinho punished.......he wanted to tear that head of its pipe cleaner neck and shit down the hole.
We may replace his impact by other players or system tweaks. But we'll miss this thuggery and imo we absolutely need someone of that trait.

You can't honestly think the year he played at centre half he was 9/10 every week. You think he was as good as Dias and Stones are now?

Why do people have to go so overboard, just praise his excellent performance yesterday. He is not a fucking deity who never had a bad game, he has been brilliant for us over the years but has had terrible games just like Kevin, Yaya and everyone else has.
He was our best centre half last season.

I mean my memory might be wrong but wasn't he dropped on merit in the run in when Gundogan played that position and we won however many on the bounce?
He was mostly injured, but there were 5 or 6 games where he was fit where he either came off of the bench or he started with Gundogan further forward. He played in both games against Spurs in the CL that season and the FA Cup semi (1 start, 2 off the bench).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.