#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great posts about this City legend.

We got him at what seemed like a huge price for a player in his late 20s from a Ukrainian club but how superb has he been for us? He's right up there with Vinnie, Zabba, David Silva and Aguero in my book. His son being a ball boy sums up the down to earth character he is.

Our use of him seems a lot more sensible than some of our other veteran players nearing the end (Demichelis, Lampard, Silva) with maybe some good fortune in Rodeo avoiding injury.

He done alright out there this evening. But let's be honest, it wasn't the stiffest opposition. His lad could probably have done a job for us against Norwich. Sorry, "Naaarwich".

He done alright out there this evening. But let's be honest, it wasn't the stiffest opposition. His lad could probably have done a job for us against Norwich. Sorry, "Naaarwich".
He did what was required as did all the other players tonight.

That's a very dismissive comment as far I'm concerned as he has given us everything he has to give.

That's a very dismissive comment as far I'm concerned as he has given us everything he has to give.
Exactly. Regardless of the opposition it was still a Premier League game which 3 points was vital.
He's 36 years of age and still putting in performances like he has done today. He was magnificent today barely put a foot wrong. I know one thing for sure, Plenty of other Premier League midfielders that cost alot more money and alot younger for found wanting against Norwich especially in recent months.

What a performance.

Please show me where I said he hasn't. My comment was certainly not intended to be dismissive, and I'm disappointed to think that you thought that. He's been a phenomenal servant for us. Pivotal in winning 4 PL titles. IIRC, didn’t he effectively pay some of the transfer fee to come to us? But, of course, you're entitled to your opinion.

Here to rub it in the face of the wankers who've done nowt but write him off for the past 3-4 seasons now. He's too old, lOsT hIs lEgS.

Legend's still got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.