#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read that he' miffed at not having played more this season as he feels that he can play at a high enough level for some more years

i read that he' miffed at not having played more this season as he feels that he can play at a high enough level for some more years
I do think this will be the primary roadblock with regards to retaining him in future seasons. I think the club would rather he wind down and become a coach but if he feels like he's got enough in the tank still then he'd probably be willing to leave to facilitate that.

Fernandinho was in Brazil during the last international break to parade the PL trophy in three Brazilian cities. You can see in the just released official video what his trip was like and how our fans welcomed him. Gives an idea of the fan base in Brazil. I unfortunately couldn’t go as the nearest city was still too far and I had appointments.

I do think this will be the primary roadblock with regards to retaining him in future seasons. I think the club would rather he wind down and become a coach but if he feels like he's got enough in the tank still then he'd probably be willing to leave to facilitate that.

If he leaves in a good way (which I’m sure he would) then he can come back when he hangs up his playing boots.

I'd play him next week against AM.
We need a presence like him to deal with any shit they may try.

If he leaves in a good way (which I’m sure he would) then he can come back when he hangs up his playing boots.
I think Fernandinho would be very happy with that option. I suspect the club would rather not take their chances in losing him.

Fernandinho was in Brazil during the last international break to parade the PL trophy in three Brazilian cities. You can see in the just released official video what his trip was like and how our fans welcomed him. Gives an idea of the fan base in Brazil. I unfortunately couldn’t go as the nearest city was still too far and I had appointments.

Nice stuff. I assume the visit to Londrina is because it is his hometown?

Any talents from the South we should keep an eye on? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.