#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was very good today. If he was a decade younger he would be both the perfect 6 and a perfect 8 for Pep. We've already moved on, we have to but whenever he comes on the pitch he reminds us all what we miss from not having him in our side. Such a unique player that will hopefully get the recognition from all football fans that he so richly deserves once he's gone and rivals find it easier to appreciate. Loved seeing the Watford players shit out of going for the ball when they saw dinho coming in for a big slide tackle.

Last edited:
Awful as a fullback but can not be blamed as he was asked to play in that position. What happened was predictable and I was fearing the worst when Stone got subbed off.

The guy gave everything despite playing in a completely alien position at the age of 78 and deserves some praise. On the ball he was very very good, always on the front foot and helped with the attack, basically made the foden goal entirely on his own. Caught out for their second but we all knew that would happen, I'm asking questions with regards to where Rodri was as cover, his lack of mobility was exposed there but more than that, I'm asking where the fuck Dias was, complete no man's land that left a chasm in behind. Admirable job, even if you want to blame an Fernandinho for being 37 in the lead up to the goal, he's more than made up for it with his assist beforehand.

Went from prime Cafu to old Maicon in the space of two minutes. To be fair, he did a lot better than I feared he would when he came on but I was pretty shocked he didn't clear Vinicius out for that second goal. He tried the same approach, got outsmarted and then let his man go and I think that last part is the least Fernandinho thing ever.

Went from prime Cafu to old Maicon in the space of two minutes. To be fair, he did a lot better than I feared he would when he came on but I was pretty shocked he didn't clear Vinicius out for that second goal. He tried the same approach, got outsmarted and then let his man go and I think that last part is the least Fernandinho thing ever.

Didn't want to risk and injury to one of Brazil's best players in a world cup year lol.

Well done and thank you for mucking in for the team. Yeah, we lost a goal to it but christ, he was channelling Elano at RB 2bh and we still won the game.

It wasn’t lack of pace that was the issue with their goal, it was that he got too close and took his eye off the ball. No one was catching Vinicius after that happened, at least not from Fernandinhos position. It had to be a defender coming across but Laporte couldn’t go early enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.