25 man squad (merged)

im sure on sky sports it says we need 8 home grown players out of the 25, is this true, if so then non eof the squads chosen here will be eligable

J.B said:
well thats what it said, does anyone no the full rules

Coached in England for 3 years before being 21 i think.... they dont have to be trained at City, and they dont have to be under 21, u-21's are just exempt completely.

(alot of peoples 25 have 3or4 u-21s in, you could take them out and add more players.).

So Hart, Taylor, Onouha, Richards, Ireland, SWP, Milner, Barry, Bridge, Lescott, Boyatta, Weiss, M Johnson, A Johnson all count towards the 8.

thats my understanding of it.

My squad would be
GK's
1.Given
2.Hart
3.Taylor

DEF
4.Zabaleta
5.Onouha
6.K Toure
7.Kompany
8.Richards
9.Lescott
10.Bridge
11.Kolarov

MIDS
12.De Jong
13.Y Toure
14.Milner
15.Ireland
16.Barry
17.Vieira

A MIDS
18.Silva
19.M Johnson
20.A Johnson
21.SWP

STR
22.Bellemy
23.Dzeko/Torres (RSC if we dont get either)
24.Tevez
25.Adebayor

Dont need to be in the 25.
*CB Boyata
*CB Boateng
*ST Balotelli
*WG Weiss

mancity dan said:
Can anyone copy and paste the rules about U-21's not having to in the 25

Below.... Basically we are laughing.. We even get to have Bellamy and Ireland stay if we want.

Home grown players are not exactly what they seem to be – so here is the definition from the English Premier League:

"A home-grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with a club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).?

Clubs will also be able to supplement their 25 man squads with unlimited additional players under the age of 21 on 1st January in the year in which the season commences, and changes to the squad list of 25 may be made during the period of a transfer window"

Looking at the squads that are suggested on here. We really do have a strong squad, makes me that bit more excited for the new season. Balotelli to come in, and i will be very very satisfied with our squad. Come on City !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.