25 | Manuel Akanji - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is geetting better with every game and can fill-in anywhere along the back four and not let us down , which means our best defender this season Ake , doesnt have to be rushed back into action, Akanji has to be the sub £15m Premier league bargain signing of the season

I think he's been very good for the most part

People have said he's not good enough. But then the same people also say players come into their own in their second season here when defending players who maybe didn't hit the expectations in the first season or not yet adjusted to pep.

Going by that logic, he will be a hell of a player for us..

Looked exactly like a right sided cb playing left back today, very uncomfortable. Not blaming him, he's massively out of position. Laporte has to be in the side with no ake, you can't have 4 right footers across the backline, it's too easy to manipulate with a half press and causes panic and errors as we saw in abundance today.

Looked exactly like a right sided cb playing left back today, very uncomfortable. Not blaming him, he's massively out of position. Laporte has to be in the side with no ake, you can't have 4 right footers across the backline, it's too easy to manipulate with a half press and causes panic and errors as we saw in abundance today.
I agree. We need to sign a few Catholics.

Not his most assured game, but I think Dias and Ederson were more to blame for the on the ball jitters.

Switched off for a second for their goal too, letting Wilson get too much of a run on him.

Still thought he did a good job though, Fulham were not easy opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.