25 | Manuel Akanji - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very iffy tody and that's being generous. All over the place second half, said to my brother the right side is going to cost us a goal about 3 minutes before it did. He can do a job there but it's not a long term fix. I still think Ake is by far our best cb at fullback option
We shouldn’t need to be playing CB’s at full back. It’s criminal that we have once again overlooked this area. It almost cost us 2 goals.

I think he struggled today and was about to moan at Pep not changing it and then realised there's not many options at the moment. Is Gomez injured or has Pep decided he's not ready yet?

Seem to remember Dortmund fans saying he has a mistake in him.. well today his second half was his worst in a city shirt.

Both times Trossard got a shot on goal.. his actions were very suspect, while Dias was trying his best on both to block.

It's almost like he doesn't know what to do defensively when Dias is at Center Back.. might need a refresher on how to play emergency right back.

Yeah not good today. We really should consider adding a seasoned fullback in january. We can't be in this situation simply because walker is out. If we don't trust gomez, it's unfair to do this to cancelo, ake and akanji.

I think he struggled today and was about to moan at Pep not changing it and then realised there's not many options at the moment. Is Gomez injured or has Pep decided he's not ready yet?
Given the expectation pep has of full backs he is never going to shine at rb he hasn't got the attacking instinct. As a cb he is fine prob pushing for a name in the first 11 .

Seem to remember Dortmund fans saying he has a mistake in him.. well today his second half was his worst in a city shirt.

Both times Trossard got a shot on goal.. his actions were very suspect, while Dias was trying his best on both to block.

It's almost like he doesn't know what to do defensively when Dias is at Center Back.. might need a refresher on how to play emergency right back.
HES NOT A RIGHT BACK

Poor lad will have been waking up in the night seeing Trossard and March playing one-twos and running rings around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.