Status
Not open for further replies.
Best centre backs in order in my opinion at this time is>

Stones
Laporte
Ake
Akanji
Dias

Dias is going through a poor run of form at moment I expect to be back to his best soon!

Akanji though what a buy!

Dortmund dropped a bollock here , Akanji has slotted into our team like he belongs there , the fee was ridiculously low when you think what the Rags pay for their defenders , he is in better form than Dias or Laporte at the moment its debatable which is our best centre back pairing could take any two out of five and none of them would let us down

Best centre backs in order in my opinion at this time is>

Stones
Laporte
Ake
Akanji
Dias

Dias is going through a poor run of form at moment I expect to be back to his best soon!

Akanji though what a buy!
Very hard to disagree with this ranking, which just goes to show how incredibly strong our CBs are.

I’ve got a few children in my current class who are football mad, and tbf bloody decent for their little age. A couple of them literally daydream about football and “don’t have time to do their timetables and spelling” bits at home too - typical boys.

I showed them the video of Akanji and the maths problems, they were astounded. They literally thought footballers could only play football. They are now obsessed with times tables and being able to learn them by heart and faster recall.

Cheers Akanji!

Passing needs to improve a little I think, takes a little too long getting the ball out

The entire back 3 were faultless today once we went down to 10. Impeccable 1v1 defending sometimes even 1v2 and the way they each worked extra hard to cover the ground left by being a man down was superb. Have to copy and paste this in all 3 threads as I can't single one of them out, all 3 were fantastic as a collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.