25 | Manuel Akanji - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up there with player of the season for me.

An absolute unit with everything. His runs beyond in the advanced role have been fantastic recently too. As have his first time left footed crosses!
Was going to say, at least 3rd behind Rodri and Foden but you could argue he's been more consistent than both.

Vincent Akanji.

Him and Ake are first two picks in defence for me. Once again he excels doing his natural sweeper-like defending instead of pushing into midfield. I think he does an admirable job when he pushes on, but he should always be playing the role he played tonight, I don't think there's a better player in the league this season at it.

Love how much him and Ake, that were seen more as squad players have improved, Pep seems to pick his defenders on merit, and these two are hard to move right now.

I think I deserve a lot of credit for putting him in my FPL team, I think the confidence he's gained from having my backing has taken him to another level.

There's absolutely no need to thank me, even though you all want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.