25 | Manuel Akanji - 2023/24

Dross tonight. Needs dropping. When he lost the ball with a shit pass and was throwing his hands in the air like it wasn’t his fault it boiled my piss. Pep seems to love him for some reason. He has been very average this season for me.

Don’t see what Pep sees in him. Obviously a good squad player, but shouldn’t play against top 6 sides and important CL games imo

Don’t see what Pep sees in him. Obviously a good squad player, but shouldn’t play against top 6 sides and important CL games imo
He came in as our 5th choice defender and is almost the first name in the team sheet now. To see him completely out of his depth in midfield was tragic.

I said it in the game thread but he's the biggest example I've ever seen of a player who has all the physical tools but is lacking MENTALITY.

If he had Dias's mentality, I think he'd be the best CB of all time.

His best games for us have been at fullback and yet he's not played once there this season.
Agree. It’s because of the pre occupation we had in begging Walker to stay.
Lest season we were brilliant without Walker and Akanji on the right.
That said, Akanji is a liability at CH or the Hybrid midfield role
Needs some time out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.