26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what people are on about, yeah he missed the penalty but have we forgotten the big goals (including a penalty) he’s scored in Champions League. People are ragging on his performance, but I thought he was instrumental in the fight back second half. Let alone his assist on the own goal but he laid some lovely passes for DeBruyne and others.

Never mind the penalty miss, he’s been wank for majority of the games he played for months and that’s not even an exaggeration. He was poor in Madrid but a goal saved him from criticism. He has far to many poor games than good and I’ve always thought we can do better. Palmer is waiting to take over him and it can’t come soon enough.

I am reporting all instances of people (myself included) being labelled a racist. It is unacceptable, completely unfounded and I won’t stand for it. I see Dom has also been labelled a racist. Again, absolute bollocks. Get it sorted mods and get these fucking idiots sorted as well.
I understand being incensed and also him responding to that but I agree with on the racist calling. Uncalled for. Went back to read your post and nothing inflammatory to that degree was said. So I understand your current post. It’s fine if he disagrees with your post but it’s not on with the racist calling.

He’s stood up to take one because as per usual it’s all about him. He wants to try showing that level of enthusiasm for the 90 mins that preceded it. Instead he stands out the way, on the wing with his finger up his arse in case he gets hurt.
He stood up because he has been the PK taker all season and has scored everyone of them until today, yes he's a big moment bottler and he always has been (with the exception of last year's CL semi final) but he didn't take the pen because "it's all about him".

I understand being incensed and also him responding to that but I agree with on the racist calling. Uncalled for. Went back to read your post and nothing inflammatory to that degree was said. So I understand your current post. It’s fine if he disagrees with your post but it’s not on with the racist calling.
I never report anything on here. People can have a differing view and argue with me all they want. No issues with that at all. Making shite like that up I will not stand for.

I never report anything on here. People can have a differing view and argue with me all they want. No issues with that at all. Making shite like that up I will not stand for.
I had to frown after seeing people being called racist back to back and there were no grounds for it so I understand your reaction. People may not like your reaction but like you said, best to argue or have a discussion about it.

which was worse, his pen miss or his play during the game. hard to choose.

Sterling and Foden rotting on the bench and watching this. mad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.