26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You despise him you twat, useless racist. At least he did not hide, he loves the club, never moans when he is benched or rebuked, with him we reached semi and final of CL for the first time, we have won two out of three PLs since he came, top scorer this season, has never misbehaved or down tooled. Why do I bother to educate a prick like you ?!
I never saw De Bruyne and Aguero were abused like these (comments) when they lost a penalty in a crucial moment. I think people here just don't like Mahrez and are very happy to get a chance to abuse him.

Don’t disagree, and that’s why Guardiola cuts him a lot more slack than others. But he has been below par, and on form he scores that pen today and takes that chance against the dippers.

Obviously wasn’t the only one to struggle today. KDB, Bernado also below par.

I understand being incensed and also him responding to that but I agree with on the racist calling. Uncalled for. Went back to read your post and nothing inflammatory to that degree was said. So I understand your current post. It’s fine if he disagrees with your post but it’s not on with the racist calling.
The guy who said that he despised him can’t be anything but a racist. You can dislike a player, not rate him, not condone his attitude but to despise a player who has done nothing wrong on and off the pitch and loves the club to bits is nothing but an underlying hatred and discrimination. Sorry, but I have to call a spade a spade. Besides, we still have a game in hand at home and Losserpool have not even played their game yet ! I would understand overreactions if the title was jeopardized, but it is not the case today.

When I saw him step up all I could think is “he’ll miss this”. But even ignoring the penalty he had another anonymous performance - which is strange because he can absolutely do it against top European teams.
So what gives? It has to be a mentality problem.

Terrible today, as he has been for quite some time now. A few good moments in recent games but his performance level has been well below it for months.

When a game requires character, and some fight. Do not play this guy, he lacks the balls.

He’s very unlikeable. Can’t wait to see the back of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.