26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if he got the assist or not, but he shouldn't. It wasn't a pass, he doesn't do passes when he has a chance of scoring.

His goal contribution changed the game in the last minutes. Hopefully, this galvanizes him to regain his prior form.

Last edited:
He’s very technical and always clean with the ball… however, I think we need more going forward.

I’d personally sell him, Sterling, Jesus…
With Haaland and Alvarez coming in, we don’t need to buy anyone else; especially having Palmer waiting his turn to be a regular.

He’s very technical and always clean with the ball… however, I think we need more going forward.

I’d personally sell him, Sterling, Jesus…
With Haaland and Alvarez coming in, we don’t need to buy anyone else; especially having Palmer waiting his turn to be a regular.
LOL

Mahrez scored 25 goals this season already, became a regular penalty taker in the big matches and has 7-8 assists as well, how the hell some unknown guy from Argentinian league replaces him or academy "graduate" Palmer ?

Mahrez is the POTY for me and most probably he will win that.. At least Etihad POTY..

LOL

Mahrez scored 25 goals this season already, became a regular penalty taker in the big matches and has 7-8 assists as well, how the hell some unknown guy from Argentinian league replaces him or academy "graduate" Palmer ?

Mahrez is the POTY for me and most probably he will win that.. At least Etihad POTY..
Not a prayer.

I agree that nobody knows how Alvarez will fare, and it’s highly unlikely that Pep ships out all three in one summer, but I would say that none of the three are safe. None of them can hold down a regular place in the side now, never mind when we bring in Alvarez and hopefully Haaland.

Not a prayer.

I agree that nobody knows how Alvarez will fare, and it’s highly unlikely that Pep ships out all three in one summer, but I would say that none of the three are safe. None of them can hold down a regular place in the side now, never mind when we bring in Alvarez and hopefully Haaland.

Well. it can easily be said about anyone except Rodri and KDB from our 6 players upfront, but if anyone deserves the place it's Mahrez because if you look at his statistics and goals he has scored this year, what can be said ?

And last year as well - his involvement in getting to the CL final was crucial..

I think he is the most underrated player in this City squad..

Well. it can easily be said about anyone except Rodri and KDB from our 6 players upfront, but if anyone deserves the place it's Mahrez because if you look at his statistics and goals he has scored this year, what can be said ?

And last year as well - his involvement in getting to the CL final was crucial..

I think he is the most underrated player in this City squad..

His FFS history will never get out from the small section of our fans mind.

He will be greatly missed long after he left us from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.