26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
First touch a joy to watch as always and a lovely finish. Hopefully boosts his confidence a bit.

Decent goal at the end doesn’t cover up from what was a shockingly bad performance at times.

5Live commentators pointed out several times how Pep was getting incredibly angry at him on the touchline, didn’t have a great view of it from TV but I’m sure some posters who were in the stadium will be on later.
Lol, so you are saying a shockingly bad performance based on radio commentary... YCNMIU....

Classic Mahrez goal after the game is won.

Hopefully he kicks on from this but I would still prefer to see Palmer in his position as it stands.

Lol, so you are saying a shockingly bad performance based on radio commentary... YCNMIU....

No I watch the game with radio commentary so I don’t have to listen to BT commentators…the clue was when I said “didn’t have a great view from TV” which I thought gave away the fact I was watching on tv…

Don’t tell me you thought he played well?

He was abysmal again. Nice finish for the goal but nobody should be fooled by that.

He has moments in every game. Whether it’s a pen, or his chance tonight. Some people judge him solely on those moments. He misses…he’s shit. He scores…he’s great. Others judge him on overall performance and impact on the team and both have been dire all season.

Hopefully his goal tonight kickstarts his season but I wouldnt put any money on it.

Last edited:
I think once the games start to have more on the line we will see the better version of mahrez appear. Seems to me since he has got his new contract he is lacking a bit in motivation. He usually turns it on in the champions league and it’s no surprise seeing as it’s the only club trophy he hasn’t won.

That said thought he had a decent game tonight but for sure he can do more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.