26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put de bruyne through for a chance that gundogan really should have converted. He scored a goal. I need to watch the rest of the game, but he played well to me. Does a player need to dribble 3-4 players every game and make multiple incisive passes? That’s not how pep operates his teams. Also, you judge wingers on their ability to score and provide end product. Defensive work rate isn’t the first thing I look at personally.

Amazingly naturally gifted player that lacks a spine.

His half hearted efforts,at best,to fight from the front are fucking embarrassing.A liability when the chips are down,the lad has never looked like a City player,he has always been on easy st.
Brighton (A) debut season - Scored a screamer to ensure the title on final day.
United (A) 19/20 - Scored at Old Trafford, knocked them out of the cup.
Chelsea (H) 19/20 - Scored cracking winning goal.
PSG (A) 20/21 - Scored crucial away goal in CL semi final.
PSG (H) 20/21 - Scored a brace to send us to our only CL final ever. MoTM in both legs.
United (H) 21/22 - Score a brace in a Manchester derby.
Arsenal (A) 21/22 - Scores high pressure late penalty
Tottenham (H) 21/22 - Scores high pressure late penalty (although we fuck it up afterwards)
Real Madrid (A) 21/22 - Scored what should have been the winning goal in another CL semi.
Chelsea (H) 22/23 - Scored a free kick, knocked them out of the cup.
Liverpool (H) 22/23 - Just scored against Liverpool, knocking them out.

Sorry, you're talking out your arse.

Just watched the replay having been at the match. Looks like something is badly wrong with Rhiyad, looking at that interview. He looked so flat. Let’s hope it’s just disappointment at his performance but it worries me.

Mahrez and Grealish wouldn’t start in our best 11 top quality squad players though

Results talk otherwise.

We dropped points against Newcastle Villa Liverpool and Brentford. Mahrez and Grealish did not start in any of these games.

So perhaps you need to think again about what is really the best 11. The fan's favourite or the player who can get u 3 points.

Results talk otherwise.

We dropped points against Newcastle Villa Liverpool and Brentford. Mahrez and Grealish did not start in any of these games.

So perhaps you need to think again about what is really the best 11. The fan's favourite or the player who can get u 3 points.

We will see peps best 11 later in the season when games in champs league matter and the league until I’ll hold the “think again” till then

Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 16.09.00.pngScreenshot 2022-12-24 at 16.09.16.pngScreenshot 2022-12-24 at 16.09.31.png

our 3 biggest games of the season so far.

Grealish started 2
Foden started 2
Bernardo started 2
Mahrez started 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.